Ever wondered how you can take more out from your home. We know that you always feel short of space in your house. FastFox understands your aspirations. Below we bring 14 ideas that you can Do-It-Yourself (DIY) and see the change. Happy Exploring!
1. Lower your living room to create a conversation pit.
2. Turn an attic nook into a pillow room, where you can enjoy with your loved ones.
3. Display your book collection under the stairs and show people the reader in you.
4. Turn your shabby garden shed into a charming abode to relax.
5. Maximize your space with baseboard drawers.
6. Consider a hidden room for all your fantasies.
7. An S-shaped seat turns your shower or steam room into one you can truly immerse.
8. Install chutes in your kitchen for your trash and recycling.
9. A platform in a storage/guestroom hides away all of your stuff while keeping the room usable.
10. Instead of typical cabinets, build a pull-out cabinet for instant counter space.
11. Kids will love having slumber parties in their bunkroom and you’ll love to see them enjoying.
12. Bring the outdoors IN with these accordion glass windows and doors.
13. Swap out your boring old ceiling for a star-gazing sunroof and your nights will be more pleasing.
14. And finally, go ahead and capture that master bedroom balcony.